Vegito's Glitch List

Go down

Vegito's Glitch List

Post by Vegito on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 am

New Glitches:

Kiriru: At level 21, and after having become a Night Walker, when I attempt to talk to Kiriru in order to leave Ereve, I get teleported back to Lady Cygnus and Shinsoo. Meanwhile, Kiru hasn't been coded yet, meaning that without a teleport item or command, anyone who visits Ereve, is stuck in Ereve. Also, the portal to exit the map with both of the listed NPCs doesn't seem to be functioning, and neither is the Irving NPC.

Parting Shot, Aerial Barrage, and Rolling Moonsault: The skills don't seem to be working. After using Rising Rush, it still gives the message, "This skill cannot be used by itself."

Magic Arrows: When attempting to purchase magic arrows from the @aio command shop, no items appear in the shop.

Summons: It seems that upon using a summoning skill, you get spammed with, "Warning - high damage". I was training at the Twisted Jesters as a Mercedes, followed by training on some Orange Mushrooms as a Night Walker. It continued to spam that in the chat box both times.

Crashing: Upon leaving the game open for an extended period of time without playing it, the game closes. It then gives an error regarding your firewall.

Dark Sight: Even after using the skill, you still take damage.

Kataras: Strangely enough, it seems that I am only capable of equipping the Champion Katara. The rest don't do anything when I attempt to equip them.

Dual Blade Haste: Upon choosing the class, Dual Blade, the regular Haste used by the other thieves. If you equip it onto one of your keys before reaching your second job advancement, you keep it as a skill, but you also gain the passive that it's supposed to turn into when you become a Dual Blade. This ends up giving you both the passive called Side Step (the passive dual blades SHOULD have), Self Haste (the buff that dual blades SHOULD have), as well as Haste (the buff that dual blades SHOULDN'T have). However, you are only able to use Haste or Self Haste at one time.

Entrances: Upon entering many maps through their normal entrances, you are often thrown into the middle of the map rather than the other side of the portal you just came through.

Acknowledged Glitches:

Hyper Teleport Rock: Upon trying to use a Hyper Teleport Rock, it either doesn't respond on the map, or it says that other requests are in process and to try again in a bit. It also sometimes says that () is difficult to find and so the teleport will not take place. As such, they don't appear to work.

Elven Blessing: Pretty simple glitch, the Elven Blessing skill doesn't teleport you back to Elluel. Also, another minor glitch is that when you mean a Mercedes, you don't get magic arrows, forcing you to purchase them. Not much of a problem, but still a bit of an issue.

Quick Move: Pretty much all of the icons within the Quick Move function are glitching. For example, when hovering your mouse over the icon of the taxi, it says, "Check drops of any monster in the map", but when clicked on it opens up a dialogue box with the Maple Admin. Many of the other icons just don't respond.

Object Hitting: I'm not sure if this was intentional, and if it was, I like it, however objects that you can normally only interact with by using normal attacks are responding to skills. It seems to only happen when I am within normal attacking range though. I am currently playing as a Mercedes, if that matters.

Mob Spawn: Perhaps this was intentional, however in certain maps, especially the map to the left of Henesys, countless mobs spawn. This causes most of the mobs to just freeze in place, or appear to be moving in place. Will be removed after Beta.

Crafting Town Exit: The exit to the Crafting Town seems to be broken. Occasionally it just teleports you back to the Crafting Town, however it also teleports you to Henesys on occasion. The area of entry doesn't seem to matter, however I have been using the Quick Move icon to get there. It seems that might be the issue.

Mysterious Portal (Elluel Teleporter):
The teleporter located in Elluel, supposedly called Mysterious Portal, doesn't appear to be functioning. It doesn't respond when clicked upon, and its name is not displayed near it.

Fixed or Fixable By Player

Creature Still Following Me: At level 21, and after having become a Night Walker, when I attempt to talk to Kiriru in order to leave Ereve, I get teleported back to Lady Cygnus and Shinsoo. Meanwhile, Kiru hasn't been coded yet, meaning that without a teleport item or command, anyone who visits Ereve, is stuck in Ereve. Also, the portal to exit the map with both of the listed NPCs doesn't seem to be functioning, and neither is the Irving NPC.

Fix: Relog

Vegito

View user profile

Back to top Go down