Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Suggestions

3 posters

:: Support :: Suggestions

Go down

Some Suggestions Empty Some Suggestions

Post by Bronzy Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 pm

1) You should add a @npc, which would be like a all in one NPC. By that I mean that it would have a universal shop, the AIO shop, warper, and all those things.
2) A universal shop, as I said above, which would give potions, boss summon items, smega's, magnify glasses, and ADV pot scroll maybe.
3) Cube drops. I don't really see how to get cubes in this server, so if you can have cubes drop that would be great.
4) Cash NPC. This could give Pams Song, Cubes, Lucky Day Scrolls, Protection Scrolls, White Scrolls, Onyx Apples, and things like that.
5) @online command to see who's online. There's not many people playing this server so it would be great to have someone to talk to because it gets boring when you're all alone.

Yeah, that's all I got for now. I'll keep this list updated, so come back for more! Very Happy
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions Empty Re: Some Suggestions

Post by Thecodman44 Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:10 am

I believe cubes only drop from henesys mobs, well thats the only place i found them. They also drop REALLY fast.

+1 for the rest of the suggestions besides adv pot scrolls they should just be regular pot scrolls.

Thecodman44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:32 am

Thecodman44 wrote:I believe cubes only drop from henesys mobs, well thats the only place i found them. They also drop REALLY fast.

+1 for the rest of the suggestions besides adv pot scrolls they should just be regular pot scrolls.
Oh my bad, never knew that lol. And yeah, any works really. Razz 
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Estron Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Good idea with the @online, for a pot scroll all you need to do is cube a random item 5 or 10 times and you've got a pot scroll..once you start cubing items to legendary you'll find that you have a load of fragments and not as many equips to pot.

Estron

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Estron wrote:Good idea with the @online, for a pot scroll all you need to do is cube a random item 5 or 10 times and you've got a pot scroll..once you start cubing items to legendary you'll find that you have a load of fragments and not as many equips to pot.
Yeah I guess.. Razz
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down