Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crafting Town Exit Glitch

3 posters

Go down

Crafting Town Exit Glitch Empty Crafting Town Exit Glitch

Post by Vegito Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:37 am

The exit to the Crafting Town seems to be broken. Occasionally it just teleports you back to the Crafting Town, however it also teleports you to Henesys on occasion. The area of entry doesn't seem to matter.

Vegito

Back to top Go down

Crafting Town Exit Glitch Empty Re: Crafting Town Exit Glitch

Post by Bronzy Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:08 am

I don't think this should be too big of a concern, because you can just @fm. Razz But yeah, when you have time you could fix it.
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegito Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:10 am

Bronzy wrote:I don't think this should be too big of a concern, because you can just @fm. :PBut yeah, when you have time you could fix it.

There are a bunch of commands to teleport, but after Beta is over, if a wipe was to be implemented, commands are often taken away from the players, meaning that fixing what might seem like small issues now, could save a HUGE hassle later on.

Vegito

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:09 am

Vegito wrote:
Bronzy wrote:I don't think this should be too big of a concern, because you can just @fm. :PBut yeah, when you have time you could fix it.

There are a bunch of commands to teleport, but after Beta is over, if a wipe was to be implemented, commands are often taken away from the players, meaning that fixing what might seem like small issues now, could save a HUGE hassle later on.
I don't think @fm would be taken out though. Razz
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokeu Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:18 am

It is not glitched/bugged
The exit of the crafting town sends you back to where you entered it from, considering you probably didn't enter it from a normal portal, it sent you back to crafting town because thats the last map/portal it knows you were in.
Thats why it 'sometimes' sends you back to henesys, cause you were in henesys before
Tokeu
Tokeu
Admin

http://maplevalor.forumc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegito Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:54 am

Tokeu wrote:It is not glitched/bugged
The exit of the crafting town sends you back to where you entered it from, considering you probably didn't enter it from a normal portal, it sent you back to crafting town because thats the last map/portal it knows you were in.
Thats why it 'sometimes' sends you back to henesys, cause you were in henesys before
Ah, that would make sense. I was attempting to use the Quick Move entry to it, so I suppose that could create such a problem.

Vegito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum