Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a few

4 posters

:: Support :: Suggestions

Go down

Just a few  Empty Just a few

Post by Tomato Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:44 am

Will update =)

1. AIO shop for magic arrows is actually empty.
   Cannon shop is also null
2. @ea doesn't give NOTICE "Done." ~ kindly add just to make the players aware and wouldn't spam.
3. How about adding @online command just to know who's on, easy access to reach out to other players and doesn't need to spam mega phones every now and then to ask/give help to co-players.
4. So how do we report or seek for a GM/staff in game?
5. Elemental Knights (and prolly most summons) spams "Warning - high damage.
6. Please make the pots stack to more than 100. =)
7. Dunno if it's just me but pet gets hungry way too fast.
8. Kindly arrange @warper >  Town maps alphabetically. =/
9. Add @chalktalk for the chalk board =)
10. adding @search or @mobdrops so we can find what we are looking for w/o opening a browser to check hiddenstreet or other sites

Last edited by Tomato on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : adding)

Tomato

Back to top Go down

Just a few  Empty Re: Just a few

Post by MikeLilRed Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:20 am

1. Magic arrows and other secondary weps for jobs will be added upon job advancing. AIO is either going to be removed or updated soon.
2. Could be done. But doesn't have a high priority right now. it doesn't lag the game if used very frequently.
3. Would be nice but there would also need to be a command that hides you from that for normal players. I wouldn't like to get stalked by random people.
4. I think there is no way for that right now. Might be usefull to add a command like @gm but then again, when a GM is online they'll respond to whispers and there's a small staff atm so IGN's aren't hard to remember.
5. All summons give the "Warning - High damage". It will get looked into.
6. Most pots do stack up to more then 100. It would be easier and take up less inv space. But it's not a priority.
7. Pets need to get fixed.
8. Might do, doesn't take alot of time but again it's not really a priority.
9. Don't really think this is usefull, aren't chalkboards perma when you buy them from CS? If not we could just do that.
10. I think there already is. Either it already is @search or it's in the "Quick Move".

MikeLilRed

Back to top Go down

Post by QuesoCheese Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:47 am

@Mike You keep saying not a priority. Okay, then. What would be classified as a "priority"?

For number 3, you can code @online such that it only shows normal players instead of all players.
Also for number 4, what if someone was new and had no idea what this server had to offer or ignore things given to them? How would they contact someone they don't know
the name of?

QuesoCheese

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeLilRed Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:22 am

Major bugs and glitches are a priority.

I don't get this, @online wouldn't show GM's anyway. So what do you mean with normal players?

Maybe it's an idea to add the GM's IGN's on the website or something like that. But @gm in general would be easier.

MikeLilRed

Back to top Go down

Post by QuesoCheese Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:41 am

You just contradicted yourself buddy :p

QuesoCheese

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeLilRed Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:48 am

How did I contradict myself?
I never declined the idea of adding @gm
And the ones that weren't a priority in my first post aren't major bugs or glitches.

MikeLilRed

Back to top Go down

Post by Burke Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Tomato I agree with: 2, 8, 9 so +1 for those ideas Smile

Burke
Burke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down