Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downtime due to dedicated server issue

3 posters

Go down

Downtime due to dedicated server issue Empty Downtime due to dedicated server issue

Post by Anna Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:23 am

I regret to inform the community that there is going to be a slight delay in the servers official release.
In anticipation for the opening of the server we recently purchased a dedicated server to run MapleValor on. Unfortunately the provider we purchased from had a sale going on and seems to have run out of dedicated servers. They've assured us they have dedicated servers on the way and will set our server up as soon as they can.

As soon as we hear a response from them we will let you guys know!
So sorry for the delay!

Update: So the company we hired from is apparently a bunch of complete and utter morons. They still have no ETA on the dedicated server we ordered, it's been over a week, and they refuse to give us anything more than "we can't say how much longer it will be."
It's the first week of school and I'm really busy, so I haven't had time to deal with it properly. Tonight when I get home from school, or tomorrow if they're closed by the time I'm home, I will call them and demand a refund. We'll look for a new dedi over the weekend and hopefully we can get everything ready then.

Last edited by Annarf on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Anna
Anna

Back to top Go down

Downtime due to dedicated server issue Empty Re: Downtime due to dedicated server issue

Post by Shimmy Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:21 pm

(: It's ok, thank you for letting us know!
Shimmy
Shimmy

Back to top Go down

Downtime due to dedicated server issue Empty Re: Downtime due to dedicated server issue

Post by Anna Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:17 am

*UPDATED*
Anna
Anna

Back to top Go down

Post by Estron Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:40 pm

:s

Estron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down