Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner Ability NPC, express your opinion :)

2 posters

Go down

Inner Ability NPC, express your opinion :) Empty Inner Ability NPC, express your opinion :)

Post by Tokeu Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:39 pm

k so I've decided to share this idea with you guys and let you suggest & comment on my Inner Ability NPC idea!

Feel free to comment on any of the options I wrote down, and ofcourse to add new ones (or remove some I wrote), don't forget explaining why should I add/remove an option.

Don't forget that Honors can be gained from Valor Quest (big amounts I assume) and rarely from any normal monster, each level will give Normal Circulators (Amount of circulators will depend on Honor level & Exp).

Inner Ability NPC, options:

1. Store (pay coin: mesos) Normal Circulators X Price, Normal locks A & B Rank (Will unlock after 1 circulator use)
2. Inner Ability Permanent Lock (Pay coin: Donator Points):
Will show your inner abilities and give you the option to click one and lock it permanently.
3. Inner Ability Permanent Lock Remover (Pay coin: Meso / Donator Points): Removes a Permanent Lock on an inner ability (for those who regret locking)
4. Inner Ability Store: Sells All kind of Inner Abilities for a high donator price (Order by Ranks) + after picking a desired Inner Ability asks if you want to Lock it permanently for extra Donator Points - Give Inner Ability + Lock (if clicked yes)
5. Inner Ability level up: Will show your inner abilities and give you the option to click one and level it up for X Donator Points (Decent amount)
6. Inner Ability level randomizer: Will show your inner abilities and give you the option to click one and change its skill level for better or worse (Some skills max level are 20 & some are 40, so 0-20 for the maxlevel 20s and 0-40 for the maxlevels 40) - This will cost more than Inner Ability level up (Even more decent amount)
Tokeu
Tokeu
Admin

http://maplevalor.forumc.net

Back to top Go down

Inner Ability NPC, express your opinion :) Empty Re: Inner Ability NPC, express your opinion :)

Post by MikeLilRed Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Just an idea, but this seems mainly for donators.
Atleast the good ones like locking, leveling and such. So maybe making those items tradeable if possible or make a command to drop them. So that people are able to sell them.

I really dislike donators having a big advantage.
Atleast this way normal players would be able to get good inner ability's aswell.

MikeLilRed

Back to top Go down

Inner Ability NPC, express your opinion :) Empty Re: Inner Ability NPC, express your opinion :)

Post by Tokeu Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Using a normal circulator can get you the maximum skill level as well, if you want a shortcut there, well donating is the answer.
And you can buy alot of locks (non donators) and just use them everytime you use a circulator.

Not really making them overpowered, a non-donator can get the same results (hypotheticaly) as the donator would after all... And once you get your results, no need to lock your skill, considering you ain't goin to use more circulators ^_^
Tokeu
Tokeu
Admin

http://maplevalor.forumc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down